Gents - the proposal is that we use this section to arrange the following weekend's golf. I shall delete old postings every Sunday evening so that this section stays more or less manageable...
See you there on Sunday.. and wish me luck for tomorrow as I have to go to Oxford to give a talk on "Life after Maths at Oxford"... should be a thriller!
I am available for golf on Sunday - any time of day. Anybody interested?
ReplyDeleteSophie's back for the weekend and my mother's coming... but I will do my very best; maybe if we start very early again, e.g. at 8 a.m.?!
ReplyDeleteI am playing in the Nations Cup Saturday,
ReplyDeleteso probably not on Sunday..
Sunday works for me, I think and the earlier the better, so 8.00am is fine.
ReplyDeleteSunday morning, maybe, but .... think I've broken my big toe(!), .... so maybe not.
ReplyDeleteSee you there on Sunday.. and wish me luck for tomorrow as I have to go to Oxford to give a talk on "Life after Maths at Oxford"... should be a thriller!
ReplyDeleteNo golf for me I'm afraid.
ReplyDelete