I understand Colin out of Competition as well (C - did you remove our names?) but Roland looking for a game Sunday pm. Not sure about weather though...
Not yet, but will be popping over there lunchtime to do that.
Nigel - I'm pulling out of the comp tomorrow as Sue needs me to look after Bryony and ship her around the place as she is busy on some Brownies thing! .....don't even go there!
I understand Colin out of Competition as well (C - did you remove our names?) but Roland looking for a game Sunday pm. Not sure about weather though...
ReplyDeleteNot yet, but will be popping over there lunchtime to do that.
ReplyDeleteNigel - I'm pulling out of the comp tomorrow as Sue needs me to look after Bryony and ship her around the place as she is busy on some Brownies thing! .....don't even go there!