The following weekend is only 5 days away! Any interest in a round of golf? All bookings to be made here as the Summer approaches and we all start planning our trip to see the Scholls at La Quinta...You can see more here...
The following weekend is only 5 days away! Any interest in a round of golf? All bookings to be made here as the Summer approaches and we all start planning our trip to see the Scholls at La Quinta...
I am free on Saturday: any takers?
ReplyDelete1) Happy to play on Sat if it is not too early, since I will be travelling on Friday, back very late. What about 9 a.m.?
ReplyDelete2) And, having paid for the beers a couple of weeks in a row, I will not again agree to play in a gross (or should I say grossly unfair) competition...
Will (should) be able to play one day this w/e (but not sure which as yet). Happy to play one veneing though, whilst the evenings are so long - Wed or Thursday would probabbly suit best.
ReplyDeleteFirst things first - having not played at the weekend, I'm keen to play soonest, so either Wed or Thu evening are fine for me.
ReplyDeleteSat morning is good also.
Shall we go for Wewdnesday pm at 5.45?
ReplyDeleteWed might work for me but I cannot be relied upon (let me know and I'lll see what I can do). Thurs a non-starter.
ReplyDeletewill try to make it either one of the days.
ReplyDeleteWednesday at 5:45 is good for me, subject to amendment by the boss, of course....
ReplyDeleteCan be there tonight for 6 pm... any chance you can delay tee off for 15 mins or so?
ReplyDeleteI am good to go at 5:45 or 6..hardly matters, but as I am the bar-b-q chef tonight I can only do 8 -10 holes....
ReplyDeletebeautiful day !
Am only available sunday PM for Golf!
ReplyDeleteCricket Sat AM, Rugby PM, 50 th Birthday evening
Cricket sunday AM, PM rest!
Just back from Glasgow
Hope evening golf went well!
roland
My trip was moved to next week, so I could do 8.30, if you prefer that.
ReplyDeleteIf I do not hear from anybody, I will turn up at 9 a.m. as previously agreed...
Rolf - let's keep it at 9.00 as that's the plan. Mark is playing and as that makes 5, I've also invited Hayder. If he's not available I'll let you know and we can invite a 6th.
ReplyDeleteOK - sadly, Hayder can't play. Anybody else want to invite a 6th?
ReplyDelete