Monday, 29 June 2009

Weekend Golf - 4/5th July

Plans for the weekend to be made here, gents. If the weather performs as planned, those fairways will be adding yards to our drives... I am away in Paris so regrettable unavailable. Only evening which might work for something after work is Tuesday...

10 comments:

  1. Tuesday works with me - might bring Stuart along. Is 6.00pm OK? Next weekend Sunday pm is best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday 6 p.m. fine with me. Could perhaps bring Benedict along (who could play with Stuart, should we end up more than 4).

    Sat or Sun fine with me next wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may now struggle tonight: will confirm early afternoon. Weekend is no good for me though playing StGH on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on seeing you there tonight at 6 as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing tomorrow evening with Hayder, but summer evenings are too good to waste, so I will try to get a pass for tonights as well. See you there at 6.00.

    Sun PM could work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shall we aim for Sunday PM then - I don't know if folks are committed to watching the tennis final - I'm relatively relaxed about that - .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sun PM good for me - not bothered about tennis, will push the 'red' button later if I'm inclined. How about a civilised beer first and then tee off about 2.30pm? See you all at about 1.45?

    ReplyDelete
  8. See you there! Will record tennis

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be happy to make up the 4th if that slot is still open -I like Colin's plan of beer first...loosens up the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to join in as well. Since Stuart and Benedict also want to play, maybe we can do two flights again, like on Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete