Guess I'm still up for that. Will probbaly head out for a 9 holes or so one evening this week - anyone care to join me?
Not me, sorry: am in France Tues/Wed, at Hampton Court on Thurs and back late on Frid...
Hi Nigel ! Twilight golf suits me too...I can d tonight if that works for you!
Mark - every evening this week, but not tonight I'm afraid!
Sat Medal still OK for me. Thu evening golf is also fine if anyone is up for that.
happy to play Thursday night (5.30 p.m.?)...
Thursday works - might struggle to be there by 5.30, but 5.45 should be OK. Very good.
Dear all,Lots of work to do this weekend, so may not be able to play golf!
Guess I'm still up for that. Will probbaly head out for a 9 holes or so one evening this week - anyone care to join me?
ReplyDeleteNot me, sorry: am in France Tues/Wed, at Hampton Court on Thurs and back late on Frid...
ReplyDeleteHi Nigel ! Twilight golf suits me too...
ReplyDeleteI can d tonight if that works for you!
Mark - every evening this week, but not tonight I'm afraid!
ReplyDeleteSat Medal still OK for me. Thu evening golf is also fine if anyone is up for that.
ReplyDeletehappy to play Thursday night (5.30 p.m.?)...
ReplyDeleteThursday works - might struggle to be there by 5.30, but 5.45 should be OK. Very good.
ReplyDeleteDear all,
ReplyDeleteLots of work to do this weekend, so may not be able to play golf!