Monday, 24 August 2009

Weekend golf - August Bank Holiday

The celebrations should be over by next weekend... though yesterday was very exciting! It would have been a great day actually to have been at The Oval, but watching it on the box wasn't bad either...

The coming weekend is our last Bank Holiday before Christmas and, if the weather is as good as it looks as I write this, should offer some great golf. The courses are both in excellent condition, so no excuses there!

Monday afternoon has a Mixed Event, the Pop Rees Shield, in which Kathryn and I are playing. All other arrangements to be made here.

17 comments:

  1. By far the more exciting event yesterday (aside from what happened at the Oval) was that Tottenham won their third consecutive match at the start of a season for the first time since 1960!! Could this be their season...? :-)

    I'm free all weekend with no plans yet, but Sat morning, early, suits for starters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Message from Nigel: can't login to jlcc site. Up for early golf saturday. Keen to play Sunday pm (hangover permitting) or Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sat not a goer for me - playing Royal Wimbledon in the afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the audit trail, from Brother Roland: Happy with Sunday PM! Cant do Saturday or Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arriving back in the real world Sat night. Happy to play Sun p.m., or Monday, any time.
    Regards,
    Rolf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there anybody out there? Now free to play sunday PM or monday PM!

    Please let me know soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roland

    Sat morning only for me I think. Can't do Sun, but there is a chance I could get away on Monday afternoon. I'll text you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK so - Colin 0900hrs tomorrow (Sat morning)? I can play Sunday pm (prob) and Monday pm (def).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Colin -I meant 0800hrs tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  10. So........

    some playing saturday ........

    and then are we playing sunday pm , or monday pm, or both?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds all a bit confusing...

    Can somebody please tell me if there are any golfing plans for today or tomorrow.
    Regards,
    Rolf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the plan is to play Monday afternoon at 2.30pm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Regret am on family duty Sun/Monday

    ReplyDelete
  14. See you tomorrow, 2.30 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2:30 Monday works for me too..are we three or four now ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. So far we are:

    Roland, rolf, mark and Nigel. Colin , are you playing?

    ReplyDelete