Sunday, 8 November 2009

Weekend golf - 14/15 November

We are heading to CostCo in Reading on the Saturday and happy to take any orders from anyone who needs anything there... everything in bulk, of course!

Sunday golf beckons for me, at least, so looking for anybody interested in making up a game please shout!

As ever, all other arrangements to be made here!

16 comments:

  1. School match on saturday am , and possible tennis match for Dom in afternoon, and if not then England vs Argentina at Twickenham. Dom has tennis tournamant on sunday am, but could play sunday preferably PM

    roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rolando - what does pm mean? We need to tee off 1230 latest to ensure getting round...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm racing on Saturday (Paddy Power Cheltenham Gold Cup), but available to play Sunday. If PM is the only option, then let's get off at 12.00 to make sure we get round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will know this evening what time i can start on sunday , but should be 12 if not before!


    roland

    ReplyDelete
  5. free this weekend (Sat & Sun), hoping to play a full round...

    Regards,
    Rolf

    ReplyDelete
  6. weather forecast looks a bit miserable for the weekend. To be on the safe side, I would also aim for playing a couple of holes tomorrow, e.g. 2.30 p.m. Any takers?
    Otherwise I will just practice some bunker shots and putting (which together cost me around 15 extra strokes last weekend. I keep dreaming that without these I could one day become an average player

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rolf: tomorrow=Friday.... you must be joking!

    By my reckoning, you needn't worry: you are already a very average player!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like we have a 4ball for +/- 1200 on Sunday, pending Roland's confirmation of start time. Get the wet weather gear ready.... and here's looking forward to the beer afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I was asking for that comment ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. from an average player to the rest , i am free from 10.00 am on sunday! Shall we tee off then, or does anyone want to go for 10.30?

    Roland

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10 a.m. looks good from my side...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Done for 10:00 Sunday. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Down to Dorset on Saturday pm, but am intending/hoping to play 8-10 holes with Stuart on Saturday morning - weather permitting. All welcome to join.

    ReplyDelete