Sunday, 15 November 2009

Weekend golf - 21/22 November

You should be aware that next Saurday marks the occasion of 37th World Hello Day: anyone can participate simply be greeting 10 people on that day...

For those to whom that sounds far too complicated, your weekend's golf plans can be made here. There is a Stableford competition on the Sunday for which there were still places last time I looked....

11 comments:

  1. Count me out for next weekend as i am in Sri Lanka, and dont get back till sunday evening the following week!

    roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any plans for the weekend guys? If anyone wants a partner on Saturday, my son is keen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuart is popping along to the clubhouse today to see what's what re the stableford - he is keen to play. Anyone else already put their names down for this? Assuming I play Saturday, I might play Sunday from noon-ish, if any one cares to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stableford is Sunday, I think: I am up to play with two non-JLCers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - in that case - anyone care to play with Stuart and me on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nigel - I'm up for that. What time Sat.

    Can't play Sun as racing again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aargh - I get so confused. My failing memory. Right. Situation is - Stuart is working Saturday and wants to play in the Stableford on Sunday, but didn't fancy the late slots available, so we'll take pot luck with the early roll-up slots. If none we'll just play on the other course. But I will play Saturday too (mum in law in town) so happy to play at say 0900hrs. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nigel - I have no visits from in-laws planned, but just the thought is enough to get me out on the golf course! See you just before 9.00!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy to join you on Sat at 9 a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AJ will also join @ 9 for which thanks

    ReplyDelete