Monday, 28 December 2009

Happy New Year to everyone! Here's hoping that the golfing gods will bring you all that you wish from them for 2010...

Anyone interested in playing on Saturday (the morning after the night before...) or Sunday, please register your interest here!

10 comments:

  1. pretty flexible next wkend. Would probably bring B. along...
    Happy New Year to everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call gents: to play yesterday rather than in this dreich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can make sunday , but not saturday as shooting on saturday

    let me know

    roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure yet - probably free either day. Will probably be heading out also tomorrow (31st)with Stuart - either for 18 holes and a pint, or 10 holes and 2 pints. Others welcome to join. Weather permitting of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure of plans yet as have guests staying over the New Year period and have not yet worked out timings. However, as I know Jim (mate) has put his clubs in the car, we'll be out at some stage for sure.

    I'll call around when I know more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benedict and I would be interested in a game tomorrow, wheather permitting. When did you have in mind, Nigel?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am planning a Sat a.m. game with AJ - please let me know if anyone interested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benedict and I would be up for a game on Sat, and reasonably flexible timewise(preferably not too early though as we are still in holiday mode)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just called Burhill. The New Course is open with temporary greens and hedgehogs; the Old is closed.
    Any interest in a game today, e.g. at 12?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not for me - looks cold out there, so have fun!

    ReplyDelete