Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Weekend golf - 19/20th December

Weather permitting, there is a Stableford competition on Saturday, for which if I remember correctrly, Rolf has contracted to join myself and Andrew. From where I sit now, this looks at best very optimistic...

Anyone fancy a pre-Christmas bevvy on Sunday?

7 comments:

  1. Not free on Saturday , but can play on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys

    I'm away in Kiev Sat - Mon, so am not free for golf this weekend :-( Am keen to play, however, as have not been out for a couple of weeks, so looking forward to learning about golfing intentions across the festive period.

    Will toast you with Vodka on Sun evening and wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am free from 9 am on sunday and have to be away by 2 pm!

    Bank holiday monday free for golf as well!

    roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both courses closed today... Christmas preparations it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Course was closed today: let's check tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. unfortunately courses will remain closed today too, any golfing plans between the years?

    ReplyDelete