Monday, 22 February 2010

Weekend Golf - 27/28th Feb


Anyone around for golf at the weekend? I'd be interested in a game on morning of Sunday if there are any takers...

18 comments:

  1. Dear all,

    could do sunday PM after 1pm or saturday after 1.30!

    roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have commitments on both Sat and Sun afternoons this weekend, but Sun morning (early) works well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me - see you there for coffee 815ish?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sun 8.15 a.m. works for me. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy make up the 4th on Sunday..if it is not raining !

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK - in respect of curry, the original proposal was Fri March 5th, but this was not possible for all. On the blog, RM suggested 19th March, but with no replies. This Friday 25th is free for me (and I think others - RM, ML to name but 2), but who else is free and where are we going/at what time. We'll need to book! Comments please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colin - assuming you are referring to 26th March, this is fine by me. This Friday (26th Feb), you and I and Rolf and Adrian are signed up to have Fish and Chips at Burhill, though of course any others welcome to join, but I remember that inter alia Roland and Robert couldn't make it. Martin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colin

    previous e mails mentioned I wasn't free due to school function tommorow night! Can make 19th march!

    Roland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colin - does that mean we can get a full house on 19th March?

    Golf tomorrow: weather forecast is d i r e...

    ReplyDelete
  10. weather forcast really dire tommorrow!

    def free 19th march1

    ReplyDelete
  11. New course half under water this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  12. its raining in buckets where I am. I suggest we monitor the situation and potentially play later if the weather improves(which doesn't look likely)

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks grim at the moment: if it improves, I could do 9 holes at midday but need to be at Heathrow for 3:15 pm pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 11.30 and still raining hard here. We've had a bigger Tsunami in Lower Farm Road that they had in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1145 here and brightening up a bit... could be persuaded do do 9 holes but would be wet under foot...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Miserable weather today!

    Can play next weekend from 11 am on saturday or sunday from 12 byt would prefer saturday. Any takers?

    ReplyDelete