Friday, 23 April 2010

Golf this weekend

Anyone with plans?

School cricket sat pm so Sunday pm suits me best!

Roland

8 comments:

  1. Prefer Saturday, as maybe elsewhere on Sunday. Might even be able to play on both days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could play tomorrow a.m. (and potentially Sunday too). Not having played for one thousand years, I feel tempted to squeeze in some practice / a couple of holes this evening too, if I can sort out work in time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am playing in medal on Sunday with CJ. Sat might work but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rolf - I can join you for a few holes tonight. c. 5.45pm? Might drag Stuart along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunday medal looks like being my only outing over the weekend. However, might be able to squeeze in a few holes tonight, depending upon when/if errant son needs picking up from the airport. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am keen to play Sunday - any time.
    From the sounds of it a couple of you might be available...am out to the cinema tonight, but will check in later. "Just name the time", she said with a husky voice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone playing today in need of company?

    ReplyDelete