JLCC minus one... don't work too hard today, you need to conserve your energy!One of the brighter aspects of being away for the next four days is that we shall not be exposed to the witterings of all the Westminster hopefuls; there must be a case for putting them all an iceberg and sailing them all into the deep blue yonder. I don't know about you, but virtually every scenario you can think of post 6th May fills be with dread...
...and the good news is that we can spend the next four days in blissful ignorance of what is happening in the real world and concentrate instead on birdies and bogies, wind and rain, Northern and Southern Ireland, whisky and more whisky... I, for one, am really looking forward to it!
Nige - are you going to check us all in or do you want each to look after his own? M
ReplyDeleteSeeing as I have all 7 sets of clubs registered under my name it's too problemmatic for me to sort out vheck in on-line. Easier to sort out en-masse att the desk. Can we all be at Terminal 1 at Heathrow by 0730 hrs? Stragglers will be left behind.
ReplyDeletesee you there... Do we need passports?
ReplyDeleteand do we need handicap certificates...?
ReplyDeletePassports very advisable/essential.
ReplyDeleteHandicap certificates - not specifically asked for, but I will print muine off, probably sensible for us to bring what we can.
Though not so sure I know how to do it!
ReplyDeletePrint off.... how do we do that? HDID?
ReplyDeleteBurhill doesn't allow the printing of handicap certs online, so I guess we'll just have to busk it.
ReplyDeleteI presume we do not need shorts?!
ReplyDeleteRolf - seems a fair bet, if you mean golf shorts... Martin
ReplyDeleteI AM OUT OF HERE .... !
ReplyDeleteBeat you - left an hour ago! :-)
ReplyDelete