That's the end of summer folks... Final Bank Holiday before Christmas, kids going back to school, work hotting up as end-year targets loom ever closer and, yes, selected Oxford St stores have their Christmas wares on offer...
This weekend sees the Club's Autumn Meeting at Burhill: that means two competitions... the Marler Bowl on Saturday (max 20 handicap, medal) and Lewis Kent foursomes on the Sunday. The latter's sign-up sheet is already full, but there are still early morning tee times for the Marler Bowl if you show up on the day itself. From memory, only Martin playing on the Sat (with AJ) in the competition and again on Sunday afternoon at Tyrells Wood with Colin on Sunday afternoon in a four-ball match.
All other arrangements to be made here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Free either Saturday or Sunday should anyone want beating.
ReplyDeleteNigel
ReplyDeleteWife and daughter away on Thu/Sat afternoon, meaning that golf Sat morning would be a good warm up for the comp round at Tyrells on Sunday. Not that bothered about Marler Bowl, but we could play the other course. How about you?
That sounds good - I too am relaxed about the Shanks Bowl, either way, so either works for me. I'm hot foot from playing Nefyn in a force 6 which was interesting.
ReplyDeleteslight preference for Sat but Sun also ok
ReplyDeletefyi Marler Bowl is on New Course
ReplyDeleteMouse tuning in!
ReplyDeleteStruggling to find time this weekend as only have sat am free as at double header at Twickenham PM and have work do on sunday at home for 35! Under pressure to help get things ready sat am, but cant see why i 'm not allowed to play golf.
Following weekend only free on sunday
what are the plans for tomorrow, if any?
ReplyDeleteI need to take Benedict to the airport for an early take-off, so unfortunately it may be a bit of a challenge to start before 9.30 (hope this is not a deal breaker)
TBH I'd much rather tee off early as I have a pretty full weekend, but I'll go with the flow. If Colin wants to tee off erly too, perhaps you could catch us up?
ReplyDeleteLike Nigel, I'd rather get away early as I have to pick Sue and Bryony up in Ashford that afternoon. Can we compromise on 9.00?
ReplyDeleteI just checked with Benedict, and there seems to have been a bit of a misunderstanding. As it stands, his plane is leaving at 8 a.m. and he needs to be at the airport at ca. ca 6 a.m., which means that I should be ok for an early start, including 8.30, if you so desire...
ReplyDelete8.30 it is then! See you there.
ReplyDelete