Monday, 16 August 2010

Weekend Golf 21/22 August

This weekend's activities may get disrupted by some of the competitions being played at the Club. Saturday afternoon is the Don Vincent Trophy, teams to comprise of Club members from different generations.


Then on Sunday there are the Club Championships - 36 holes, one round on each course, for the younger and fitter members and, on the Sunday afternoon, the Seniors get their turn... which in this case means anyone aged 50 or above with a handicap below 20.... wish us luck!

Any other arrangements to be made here...

10 comments:

  1. Keen to put my newly bronzed adonis like figure through it's paces on the course. Have not managed to get heart rate over 50 for two weeks except by eyeing up local Italian talent behind wife's back. Anyone with plans for week-end? If Burhill too crowded, perhaps a visit to Richmond for the more adventurous among you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the first reserve, whatever that means, in the Senior show on the 22nd.

    I would love to play Richmond with you , Adrian, any time on Saturday 21st...I last was here about 15 years ago but remember is fondly as short but tricky...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free saturday to play morning or afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday am at Burhill then? Care to suggest timings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No can do I am afraid as am playing in the Fathers and Sons match on Sat afternoon. Maybe see you at Club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I will be on the piste in frozen Herts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Roly Stuart and I are in theory playing this evening at c.6pm should anyone care to join.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in the Seniors competition on Sunday ..which is plenty for me this weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adrian

    looks like you and me for saturday! If nobody else I'll play richmond , if more burhill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to play tonight at 6 pm.

    ReplyDelete