Glorious day here - you are definitely missing a wotsit summer. I'm free either/both(?) days - I suspect Stuart would like to join in for his last golf of the year.
Also I mentioned the wine tasting as at www.thewinereserve.co.uk It's at 7-9pm on Thursday. Any interest? - if so I should warn them of numbers. It's free and you get canapes!!!
Again, I should be available Sat (very early, need to leave around 1 p.m.) or Sun after 11 a.m. Would be interested in the wine tasting too. The web-site wasn't of too much help as it is undergoing construction...
I think we need a couple more for a quorum, especially as I'm not 100% sure I can attend. See please let me know. BTW I understand that Majestic Wine is opening up in the old Jeep showroom - in an 'upmarket' format to suit us wealthy Cobham types. I also hear that Boots is opening in the old wine place next to Carluccios.
We have friends down at the weekend and am playing Gatton Manor on Friday. May be available (with friend) on Sat morning, but won't know till later in the week.
Glorious day here - you are definitely missing a wotsit summer. I'm free either/both(?) days - I suspect Stuart would like to join in for his last golf of the year.
ReplyDeleteAlso I mentioned the wine tasting as at www.thewinereserve.co.uk It's at 7-9pm on Thursday. Any interest? - if so I should warn them of numbers. It's free and you get canapes!!!
Again, I should be available Sat (very early, need to leave around 1 p.m.) or Sun after 11 a.m.
ReplyDeleteWould be interested in the wine tasting too. The web-site wasn't of too much help as it is undergoing construction...
I think we need a couple more for a quorum, especially as I'm not 100% sure I can attend. See please let me know.
ReplyDeleteBTW I understand that Majestic Wine is opening up in the old Jeep showroom - in an 'upmarket' format to suit us wealthy Cobham types. I also hear that Boots is opening in the old wine place next to Carluccios.
Nigel,
ReplyDeletewill be there about 7.30 on thursday.
This weekend can play anytime on sunday but not free saturday, if anyone free.
still a place available for anyone to play in a charity match on friday at richmond golf club
let me know
I had forgotten that I have a date with Brian Davis on Sat am at 0800, so maybe will see you for a drink afterwards. Not sure yet about Sunday...
ReplyDeleteThursday evening sounds good to me!
We have friends down at the weekend and am playing Gatton Manor on Friday. May be available (with friend) on Sat morning, but won't know till later in the week.
ReplyDeleteSee you all Thursday!
Sorry to miss you all last night - sounds fun!
ReplyDelete