This weekend sees the last candle being lit on your Advent wreath...if you have one that is!
For those not sufficiently organised, or who believe they can pick up some last minute bargains, there is of course the opportunity to join the masses and brave the streets of Kingston or Guildford....
...but a far better idea, unless you are cavorting on the ski slopes, and always under the assumption that the threatened snow does not return, is to shun all of that and come to Burhill for a pre-Christmas knock around. Any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If I can be available I will, but don't as yet know when. Two variables: weather (obviously) and son needing lift back from Loughborough at some stage this weekend. Will revert!
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime if your week needs a little cheering up, I came across this at the weekend and it made me smile. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j6Og1QcpMU&feature=related
subject to the weather, I am interested in joining for at least 9...although the forecast is for snow again.
ReplyDeletehappy to join in over the weekend. Would potentially take Benedict along (tbc).
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Marbella, where the sun is shining as if there is no tomorrow (27 degrees Celsius in the sun, 23 in the shade).
Unfortunately its just a short trip. Back in the cold on Thursday.
Regards,
Rolf
Old Course closed; Competition cancelled; New Course open...
ReplyDeleteperhaps we can do some cross country skiing on the New Course (on the 14th of the Old Course maybe even some down hill could be possible:-)
ReplyDelete