
Happy New Year to all fellow JLC-Cers and trust a good time was had by all.
Only 113 days until the big event of 2011 starts, so time to start honing those swings and, in some cases, making preparations for handicap cuts. Practice makes perfect in both cases and we have a weekend of reasonable weather ahead.
Any takers?
Can play either Sat or Sun this weekend and the weather looks reasonable. I'll go with the flow, so let me know who is/when you are available.
ReplyDeleteTaking the las back to Warwick on Saturday - so Sunday suits me.
ReplyDeleteBy 'las' I meant 'lad'.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you and me at least on Sunday, Nigel. I know Webmaster Lawrence is away in Egypt, but others should be about. How about an 8.30 start?
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Marbella, where Benedict and I managed to squeeze in a few rounds of golf (in shorts with temperatures of 20+ degrees) over the last week. Will be back tomorrow p.m. albeit too late for any golf at Burhill. Hope to make it next weekend, though, preferably Sat, since I have to take Benedict back to Uni on Sun.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Rolf
Enjoy he sunny weather rolf!
ReplyDeleteGentlemen, can make tomorrow morning. 8.30 a bit early though, have had to work today and still getting over flu!
9.00 or even 9.30 is good for me. Don't want to go much later than that is it's then the whole day!
ReplyDeleteShall we go for 9.00am?
ReplyDelete0900hrs it is then. See you there.
ReplyDelete