I doubt if anyone is remotely interested but am playing here this week: in Orlando, allegedly "Set in the midst of an open meadow, the New Course is Jack Nicklaus' tribute and homage to the famed Old Course at St. Andrews, Scotland."... we shall see...
All of this means am not around for the weekend entertainment your side of the pond...but all arrangements an still be made here!
All of this means am not around for the weekend entertainment your side of the pond...but all arrangements an still be made here!
Played course when in Orlando 3 years ago! Nice course and well looked after but not St Andrew's!
ReplyDeleteMother coming this weekend so not available to play
I am off to Cambridge for Benedict's birthday on Sunday. Could therefore only play tomorrow. Having said that the weather forecast does not look too apetising (although a bit better tomorrow than for Sunday.)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I lost my (Benedict's) Sandwedge (Taylormade OS RAC) two or three weeks ago.I have already asked Burhill, but no trace of it. Could you please have a look in your bags I know it's a long shot, but who knows ...
Stop Press! :
ReplyDelete" Top golfer Rolf Scholl is hungry to find his sandwedge".
Apparenetly he lostt it at Burhill - it must be a club sandwedge.
he he ....
I am starting to suspect that my sandwedge was deliberately hidden to sabotage my JLC preparations. It'll probably turn up out of the blue after June...
ReplyDelete"JLC 2011 approaches."
ReplyDelete"Previous winner loses sand wedge."
Hmm... your request for help is touching Rolf, but have you entirely ruled out 'clubnap'. I can imagine a ransom demand cut from old copies of The Times being on its way to you now demanding a self imposed cut in your handicap or said club returned to you in bits. J
(Not guilty M'Lud ...and I'm afraid I don't have your sand wedge either)
Gentlemen,
ReplyDeleteam visiting mother on sunday, Only free(potentially) tommorrow
Rolf, I think your wedge is in belgium!
Wedge found at Burhill !.........buried in the sand........
ReplyDeleteMetal detector needed.
This was posted on our forum today and made me laugh. Thought I would share it.
ReplyDeleteI went on Dragons Den the other night and showed them my Dads old shotgun. Peter Jones said "And what's your idea?" I replied "It's a simple concept Peter, just put the money in the f***ing bag!"