Sunday, 27 March 2011

Weekend Golf - Mothering Sunday Weekend

I am sure that none of you will have forgotten...but on the off-chance that some of your kids might need a reminder, next weekend sees the celebration of Mothering Sunday.

Just to show how well attuned they are to the needs of their members, Burhill has a competition (I think it's a Stableford) on the Saturday, for which Colin and Martin have a tee-off time at 1124, with a spare slot if anyone interested in joining (Rolf?).

And for those of us who are not heading off to the Alps in search of some final skiing opportunities, here are the latest conditions...


7 comments:

  1. Benedict and I had put down our names for the Stableford, until it dawned on me that we can't both play, since we are currently sharing clubs (until I get my new clubs from the US in 4 weeks' time), which would probably be frowned upon in a competition. Since Benedict does not get too many chances to play in competitions these days, I would rather let him play. If it is ok with you, he would be happy to join you. (Otherwise he would join some random group.)Please let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rolf - fine by me: if Benedict is at the Club, perhaps he could amend the start list? Thanks, Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Martin, Benedict will make the changes in the Club and meet you on Saturday.
    Greetings from La Quinta, where my old clubs are looking forward to a few rounds in the sun between tomorrow and Friday.
    Regards,
    Rolf

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy rolf,

    obviously your getting plenty of practice in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0&feature=player_embedded

    Rolf on 1 April?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As was to be expected, Spain is not the place to abstain from alcohol for extended periods of time. Had to declare it an "exception" yesterday and will resume my pre-Easter non-alcoholic phase when back in London.

    ReplyDelete