Gentlemen JLCers,
Our conversation yesterday lunchtime makes it clear that there is a need to remind some participants of that which is required of them next weekend...
Please make sure that you arrive at Eurotunnel terminal by 0700 on Saturday morning. We need to meet up BEFORE going through the ticket booths.
That's all really: as long as you have packed everything required (see below for a checklist), have some money/passport with you and are up for some beer/mussels/golf etc. all should be fine.
For those who have forgotten why or where we are going, details of the trip can be found at http://tinyurl.com/JLCC2011.
You can keep an eye on the weather forecast for the area here. Current forecast has sun until Friday, wet over the (our) weekend, and sun thereafter... I presume that somebody shall intervene to make sure that the Belgian Weather Authorities realise the error of their ways...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Golf 6:15 work for anyone?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Rolf on his handicap cut to 19!
I hope everybody will appreciate this selfless act of generosity. I could have chosen to miss the putt on the 18th.
ReplyDeleteI will try 6.15 today. The weather looks very nice from where I am sitting.
I'll be there by 6.00. Will be on the putting green.
ReplyDelete