Sunday, 9 October 2011

Weekend Golf - October 15/16

Next weekend sees the first Cross Country event at Burhill for many years. 

Am not quite sure how it works exactly yet, it would appear that it is played on the Old Course and that it comprises 14 holes.  I know the first hole starts at the 1st Tee to 2nd Hole but after that it gets more complicated....

This is scheduled for the Saturday afternoon, with dinner to follow, and will probably mean the the Old Course is out of action...

Colin and Martin have match on the Sunday at Thames Ditton, which sounds as if it may be a touch rural...

On the Sunday, there is a also a Medal on the New Course - Rolf: you were kind enough to put some of us up for this - I have deleted Colin and myself (for reasons above) and have left your name up with Roland's.

4 comments:

  1. My understanding is that Roland will not be able to play on Sunday either,and without my golfing pals I will give the medal a miss as well
    ...also because I am off to Iberia for half term on Sunday afternoon, which would make it rather tight anyway.

    Looking forward to seeing some of you at the cross country event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In which case, I shall leave it to you to remove your names! See you Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin,

    you said you may be free saturday? Are you free both days or just your comp on sunday.

    Nigel , any plans?

    No girls free for X country?

    roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rolando - be aware that Cross Country event is open to teams of blokes too!

    ReplyDelete