Monday, 30 January 2012

Weekend Golf - 4th/5th February

Forecasts for the week ahead are not good....snow, ice and such are all on the agenda... This is a real shame as conditions these past few days have been excellent and quite different from last year!

This weekend sees the first Stableford competition of the year and provides a welcome opportunity for fulfilling those New Year's ambitions...

10 comments:

  1. Had a very enjoyable match with the lady captain and the pro (Michael) yesterday. Lost 2/1 although Hyesoon and I had our chances. Who knows what could have happened if Michael had not hit a hole-in-one on the 4th (New Course), and if he had played off the black tees instead of outdriving me by 50 yards every time. A humbling experience, but great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone up for a (C o l d) game this weekend? - as at time of writing, Old Course is closed, but New is open...

    ReplyDelete
  3. After cancellation of Stableford last wkend I would be interested in a game. I'm away on Sat for Benedict's birthday, but Sun should be possible. (Can't play next three wkends)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday works for me. Colin? Roland?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am free this sunday , but need to watch my knee carefully ! Happy to play but need to leave decision on knee to last moment. Not sure it's quite ready to do 5 mile walk!

    is that OK?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can always hire an old man's buggy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am free Sunday and as I write another 3 inches of snow has melted away from the lawn! I think we'll be OK! What time? 10.00?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10 a.m. fine with me. Lets keep our fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not looking good...

    Saturday 11th February 2012

    Both courses are CLOSED today due to the snow and freezing conditions..

    ReplyDelete
  10. both courses remain closed today

    ReplyDelete