Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Only 10 days until the longest day...


 

If only this blessed cold wind would go away, we really should be making better use of these (warm) and light evenings...

9 comments:

  1. away in glagow this weekend and golf in wales next weekend

    free the weekend thereafter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know........First evening free is 16th july! working every evening before then !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone up for 9 holes tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyone free for golf on saturday afternoon, 9 or 18 holes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colin and I have a match on Sat afternoon. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) Playing in a Stableford on Saturday and with Benedict on Sunday.
    2) I am here for another two weeks before going on holiday. If we can't fix up golf, perhaps we can have some drinks in the evening instead. Would be good to catch up.
    3) Colin, have you heard anything from our friends from the Brandenburg traffic department? So far I have only been charged 15 Pounds for the administration by Avis.
    4) Any news on next year's JLCC?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chaps

    Sorry (from me) Roland, but yes, Martin and I have a match on Sat already. Playing an Anglo match this afternoon, so please wish me luck. Rolf - I've heard nothing from them - assumed everything we hear will be channeled through you.

    ReplyDelete