have managed to keep moustache going, so if anyone wishes to donate to Movember, please go to uk.movember.com and enter roland morley and you can then donate
I'll be there, but I think we might think where we move on to as the last time I met people there a) I couldn't park and b) could hardly get inside the doors it was so busy.
I could do:
ReplyDeleteDec 3
Dec 5
Dec 6
Dec 9
Dec 12
Dec 13
Dec 18
Dec 20
I can make 3rd, 5th(would prefer not to do this date) 18th or 20th
ReplyDeleteRobert
I can do 4,5,9,11,12,16.
ReplyDeleteNigel
6, 9 , 11,18 for me
ReplyDeleteCould do 5th but on call , so will have to play by ear
ReplyDeleteNext week looks pretty good to me at this stage, as does the week before X-Mas (starting 16th).
ReplyDeleteRolf
5th is fine for me.
ReplyDeleteRobert - if you can make 5th we have an awaiting-Adrian-quorum....
ReplyDeleteCan we put it in the diary then?
ReplyDeleteI won't be able to get there before 8.30 pm
ReplyDeleteMine's a bitter please
have managed to keep moustache going, so if anyone wishes to donate to Movember, please go to uk.movember.com and enter roland morley and you can then donate
ReplyDeleteRoland
All [minus Adrian :-( ] still on for 20:00 on 5th?
ReplyDeleteYes Sir!
ReplyDeleteI think there's a crucial piece of information missing.
ReplyDeleteIt's at the Old Plough, I gather...
ReplyDeleteOK - it'll be a squeeze!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there, but I think we might think where we move on to as the last time I met people there a) I couldn't park and b) could hardly get inside the doors it was so busy.
ReplyDeleteWas in The Running Mare last week and thought
ReplyDeleteit was quite nice.
Running Mare sounds good to me. Meet there at 20:00?
ReplyDelete20.00 Running Mare is fine with me!
ReplyDeleteok.
ReplyDeleteYup - fine with me too. See you there.
ReplyDelete