Happy Birthday Roland, and all the best! I am sure you will win The Cup this year. (Unless some idiot gets a hole-in-one ;-)
Having meal at Burhill at 7.30 so if anyone wants celebration drinks at 7 PM at burhill let me know
may well be there!
Roly,V Happy birthday for today - I hear the Burhill Montrachet is excellent- enjoy dinner tonight.Best
Roland - enjoy the day and enjoy dinner tonight. Still smarting about your 4&3 win at the weekend, your deffo the one to beat in Portugal (which probably means I won't win again this year either!) :-)
Happy Birthday Roland, and all the best!
ReplyDeleteI am sure you will win The Cup this year. (Unless some idiot gets a hole-in-one ;-)
Having meal at Burhill at 7.30 so if anyone wants celebration drinks at 7 PM at burhill let me know
ReplyDeletemay well be there!
DeleteRoly,
ReplyDeleteV Happy birthday for today - I hear the Burhill Montrachet is excellent- enjoy dinner tonight.
Best
Roland - enjoy the day and enjoy dinner tonight. Still smarting about your 4&3 win at the weekend, your deffo the one to beat in Portugal (which probably means I won't win again this year either!) :-)
ReplyDelete