Gentlemen - I have started the task of updating our scoring spreadsheet for the 2009 Tour. Please could you confirm the handicaps that you would wish to play off via this Blog. No doubt this will be the subject of much discussion in the weeks ahead...
Hello ...er, yes. Glad to be the first to post (pitch) in this section. I'd like to play off 26, if that's OK?
ReplyDeleteIf not, then 12 (or 13 if I can get my handicap up in time).
... so 12 it is... and 15 for me!
ReplyDeleteHow about 32 ? if not then 26/27 will do!
ReplyDeleteGolf next weekend is saturday PM or Sunday AM
It's 21 for me... (alternatively: same handicap as Roland's)
ReplyDeleteAs for next wkend, I should be available Sat or Sun a.m. (the earlier the better.
Have a good week!
I can't seem to contribute tot he discussion on the blog, thus the e-mail.
ReplyDeleteI do not for one moment think I have improved on my performance over the last twelve months. Therefore I bid that I stay at 28.
Although for a proportionate and negotiable consideration I might be willing to consider taking swap options on handicap points. For example shall we say [x price] per point to lower my handicap and increase someone else's. The consideration will of course vary (increase) the greater the difference between my handicap from time to time and that of the "buyer". So it gets "cheaper" later on - provided that is, that I remain a willing seller? Note -This does not constitute an "offer" and the "seller" is not a regulated entity. This is not a regulated product and all interested parties rely entirely upon their own due diligence and enquiries.
Any takers?
Robert
Hi guys.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand anything Robert has said except that he hasn't improved his handicap in the last twelve months, a situation with which I am all too familiar. Judging by the blog, the rest of you have been playing at least 10 times a week and must all be down to single figures by now, or employed as professionals at local courses. It won't be long before there is pre-qualifying for the JLC. I have had some lessons, and now have developed a unique style/stance with my backside sticking out so far I am in danger of faecal incontinence if the wind changes, but still cannot hit a fairway to save my life. I recently played Royal Porthcawl with a friend and was unable to even throw the ball out of some of the bunkers, never mind hit it out.
May I stick at 21 please?
Adrian
Adrian
ReplyDeletefor a shit doctor sounds reasonable! Just dont stick that bum out too much and fart too much! There is a moral here - lets give up lessons and we'el play better!
To raise the tone, I am and forever shall be off 18, which makes the arithmetic rather simple.
ReplyDelete