Am unavailable Sat as playing in Captain's Charity Scramble with K. Sunday works though...
GentsEureka! I 've cracked it! I can hit a ball straight, or at least 75% of them on monday at range! Don't know what's happened!As said previously, can play saturday pm, or sunday am. can we make a decision
Sunday am ok for me
... but don't forget it is Mothering Sunday!
So - how many do we have for an 0800 start on Sunday?
can we make it 8:15?
I will be there but would rather go for 8! 8.15 at a push!
Lets go for 8 then. No problems! (I just thought it would be nice not having to set the alarm clock on a Sunday...)
0800 it is - be there or be square!
8.00 sharp is good for me. I'll be there...not square!
Am unavailable Sat as playing in Captain's Charity Scramble with K. Sunday works though...
ReplyDeleteGents
ReplyDeleteEureka! I 've cracked it! I can hit a ball straight, or at least 75% of them on monday at range! Don't know what's happened!
As said previously, can play saturday pm, or sunday am. can we make a decision
Sunday am ok for me
ReplyDelete... but don't forget it is Mothering Sunday!
ReplyDeleteSo - how many do we have for an 0800 start on Sunday?
ReplyDeletecan we make it 8:15?
ReplyDeleteI will be there but would rather go for 8! 8.15 at a push!
ReplyDeleteLets go for 8 then. No problems! (I just thought it would be nice not having to set the alarm clock on a Sunday...)
ReplyDelete0800 it is - be there or be square!
ReplyDelete8.00 sharp is good for me. I'll be there...not square!
ReplyDelete