Gents - the proposal is that we use this section to arrange the following weekend's golf. I shall delete old postings every Sunday evening so that this section stays more or less manageable...
I am available anytime Sunday ..Roland and Martin, when do you want to meet ? and on the handicap side, it is now 14. playing a stableford in the rain did the business !
Problems... I have just been told that what I had been advised was a dinner date is in fact a late lunch. This means I can no longer make it tomorrow: I hope Roland and Mark take advantage of what looks like a wonderful Spring day!
Problems... I have just been told that what I had been advised was a dinner date is in fact a late lunch. This means I can no longer make it tomorrow: I hope Roland and Mark take advantage of what looks like a wonderful Spring day!
We not back until Saturday pm but ready, willing and able to play on Sunday
ReplyDeleteany interest in a round on Sunday pm?
ReplyDeleteGuys
ReplyDeleteCan't play Sunday as have relies over for lunch. Am playing on Sat morning with Nigel. Martin/Roland - hope you enjoyed the hols!
happy to play sunday PM as not free on saturday!
ReplyDeleteHarlequins to beat bath tommorow!
From: bhbl68@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteSure ...when do you have in mind ? I have to cook, but that should not be a problem
-
I am available anytime Sunday ..Roland and Martin, when do you want to meet ?
ReplyDeleteand on the handicap side, it is now 14. playing a stableford in the rain did the business !
Actually, I have a dinner date so earlier in the afternoon is better. How about 1 pm?
ReplyDelete1 pm is perfect for me...see you there.
ReplyDeleteProblems... I have just been told that what I had been advised was a dinner date is in fact a late lunch. This means I can no longer make it tomorrow: I hope Roland and Mark take advantage of what looks like a wonderful Spring day!
ReplyDeleteProblems... I have just been told that what I had been advised was a dinner date is in fact a late lunch. This means I can no longer make it tomorrow: I hope Roland and Mark take advantage of what looks like a wonderful Spring day!
ReplyDeleteDear Mark,
ReplyDeletecan do tomorrow pm, but how about 1.30?
Roland - 1:30 it is ! See you there for a speedy round !
ReplyDelete