I am away visiting Caroline in Paris for the weekend - enjoy!
sat pm or all day sunday fine for me , but i would prefer sunday pm
Looks like you're on your own!
Can play Sunday am
Sun am is good for me. Can't play Sun pm, I'm affraid.
Sunday weather forecast is drifful. Bur 4 days away, so can easily change.
There is a Stableford on Sunday, which I presume none of you is playing in?! In any event, I would be available Sun a.m. Shall we say 8:30?
0830 fine
on call and may have to do a ward round first! will text and let you know.may only be able to do 9 holes!
I may join you at 8:30 if it is not raining.i have new glasses, though, and have trouble walking let alone hitting the ball...
8.30 fine by me - see you there.
does that mean there are 5 of us?
I am away visiting Caroline in Paris for the weekend - enjoy!
ReplyDeletesat pm or all day sunday fine for me , but i would prefer sunday pm
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're on your own!
ReplyDeleteCan play Sunday am
ReplyDeleteSun am is good for me. Can't play Sun pm, I'm affraid.
ReplyDeleteSunday weather forecast is drifful. Bur 4 days away, so can easily change.
ReplyDeleteThere is a Stableford on Sunday, which I presume none of you is playing in?!
ReplyDeleteIn any event, I would be available Sun a.m. Shall we say 8:30?
0830 fine
ReplyDeleteon call and may have to do a ward round first! will text and let you know.
ReplyDeletemay only be able to do 9 holes!
I may join you at 8:30 if it is not raining.
ReplyDeletei have new glasses, though, and have trouble walking let alone hitting the ball...
8.30 fine by me - see you there.
ReplyDeletedoes that mean there are 5 of us?
ReplyDelete