Gents - the proposal is that we use this section to arrange the following weekend's golf. I shall delete old postings every Sunday evening so that this section stays more or less manageable...
Just had offer of ticket for England/France and Have school hockey at 11.15 on saturday so golf looking difficult. can do 2pm sat possibly or 9 holes sunday morning!
No problems. Under the circumstances I will continue the "double of quits competition" with Benedict on Sun. If anyone wants to join (with or without kids) please let me know...
Am unavailable Sunday (going to watch England lose to France...) - anyone else interested in a Saturday game?
ReplyDeleteSat a.m. ok with me., 8.30?!
ReplyDeletehave fun guys ! i am in Cincinnati this weekend at the wedding of my eldest son !
ReplyDelete(i must be old...)
Cheers, Mark
Change of plans I am afraid - I have to play my Anglo-American match as this is only day which works for opponent....
ReplyDeleteJust had offer of ticket for England/France and Have school hockey at 11.15 on saturday so golf looking difficult. can do 2pm sat possibly or 9 holes sunday morning!
ReplyDeleteNo problems. Under the circumstances I will continue the "double of quits competition" with Benedict on Sun. If anyone wants to join (with or without kids) please let me know...
ReplyDeleteRoland - 9 holes on Sunday morning will do me. What time is good with you?
ReplyDelete