Monday, 26 April 2010

JLCC-4

Four days to go and counting down..

This is the point, I think, when we can start looking at - and worrying about - the weather forecast for the weekend. A link to the BBC weather is available at the posting for JLCC-12 for those of you who can't see that far out of their window...

Whatever they say, I think you'd be wise to pack some wet gear... and can thoroughly recommend the Galvin Green collection.

3 comments:

  1. ... one of our members was spotted practising at Burhill this afternoon. Poor show....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaps, I went on to the BMI website last night to enter my frequent flyer account details. I noticed that (apart fom Nigel? - Nigel please check this) the tickets had not provided for any of us to take golf bags on the flights. I amneded the booking to provide for a bag each on each flight. According to the BMI website the additional cost for BMI carrying a golf bag is £30 each provided that the bag does not exceed 20KG I have paid that fee, so can you all please make sure that your golf bags weigh no more than 20KG. Otherwise an additional fee will be charged. - Roland that means your numerous boxes of spare golf balls will have to be left at home!

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert et al, please note my e-mail. Club carriage has been paid already.

    ReplyDelete