Thursday, 22 April 2010

JLCC-8

One of the big upsides of the dates we have chosen for JLCC 2010 is that we shall have some respite from the election....

I turned off the debate last night twice to switch to watch the PGA golf as I got so irritated with some of the drivel being spouted and as for GB's attempts to smile... ghastly...

So, with the sun shining, let our thoughts turn to much brighter matters... only 8 days to go and counting down fast now! Weather for the weekend looking great, as wind turns from N to S. It even looks as if there is some sunshine in Northern Ireland...

There is a Medal on Sunday for those who want to take the opportunity to give their handicaps a refresh!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot this great QI Fact of the day:

    King James II of Scotland (1430-60) made golf illegal on pain of death.

    and a quote to go with it:

    “Golf always makes me so damned angry.”

    KING GEORGE V of England

    ReplyDelete