Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Normal Service Resumed

This is the place to schedule this weekend's golf: at the moment, I think we have a threesome playing in the Stableford at 1030ish on Sunday.... so please, all other arrangements to be made here.

Normal Service Resumed therefore.

That being said, we are clearly in uncharted territory on the political front with the new Dave and Nick double act. Not sure about you, but for me this was not the worst outcome of the recent election, and as a result I am getting increasingly irritated with the Press who seem to be doing their abject best to blow things apart before they have even had a chance to get going.

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised: look at the attempt by the Mail on Sunday to reduce our chances to bring the 2018 World Cup here to 0.001%....

Look on the bright side: the weather forecast for the rest of the month is looking increasingly positive, which is just as well as the first half of may was, I believe, relatively colder than the winter we have just survived.... Here Comes the Sun?

5 comments:

  1. Weather for the weekend looks awesome guys! Am already looking forward to my pint at 1430 on Sunday afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idLG6jh23yE

    World Cup fever teaser...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re the photo above, I was amused the other day by a comment to the effect that; following the 'love-in' in the garden's of No. 10 where PM Cameron and Deputy PM Clegg entertained a number of people by saying very little of consequence and being vaguely amusing in part, Ant and Dec are suing claiming plagiarism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrian - not planning to play today, instead planning to head to Wentworth to see how it's really done...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you all had a great day of golf!

    trying to plan mine for next weekend. Could play sunday PM or anytime monday!

    ReplyDelete