Friday, 3 September 2010

Weekend Golf - 11/12th September

Somewhat earlier than usual, planning starts here for next weekend's golf: those of us who have put our names down for the Stableford on Sunday 12th September may be interested to know that the allocation of tee times has been posted on the Board in the Men's Changing Room.

For the record, therefore, these are as follows (all are three balls):

09:32   AJ (with Ian Barker)
09:48   Martin/Roland
10:04   Colin
10:20   Rolf

Plans for Saturday can also be made here, though be aware that one of the courses will be out of action in the afternoon as the Super Twilight Mixed Event (Rolf and Martin competing) takes place then.

3 comments:

  1. Anyone playing Sat morning? AJ interested in joining...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to Burhill for some badly needed practice for this wkend's challenges. If anybody wants to join, I'd be delighted...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Martin - once a weekend as much as I'll get away with at the moment!

    ReplyDelete