We trust all our readers everyone had a good weekend - certainly those who took to the golf course on Sunday will have done so as the sun, whenever it shone, was glorious! Not so sure about the golf itself...
No competitions at the Club and some people's plans for next weekend seem already to have taken shape... but more can always be made here.
...and the picture here right is of Bangalore, Martin's destination for Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

any golf plans this wkend? I could play Sat or Sun, with a slight preference for Sat 8.25 a.m.
ReplyDeleteYou will be pleased to hear that my handicap now stands at 19.5.
Rolf - well done on cut...more to go! I am travelling on Sunday and already fixed up on Sat. AJ available Sunday if anyone interested.
ReplyDeleteThe sun's shining from where I am sitting and I am thinking about a few holes in the evening, e.g. from 5.20 p.m. Any interest?
ReplyDeleteStuart and I will play Saturday morning - 8.25 sounds fine. Please bring cards and presents - I will have the Merc and there is lots of boot space. Won't be able to make this evening though.
ReplyDeleteThis evening no good for me either...off to the Emirates.
ReplyDeletewhat about tomorrow evening?
ReplyDeleteIf there is still room I would like to join you sat at 8:25....Cheers, MArk
ReplyDeleteHi Mark - there are a bunch of us teeing of at 8.30 (8.15 for coffee) You're welcome to join us.
ReplyDelete