As I type this entry, see right for the view from my desk here...somehow I suspect that the world may look very different next weekend...
...which is Thanksgiving Weekend, so actually a good time not to be on the golf course in the US as it could all get a bit crowded...
Colin and Martin have a very early start on Sunday (tee off at 07:30) at Caterham Golf Club as part of their continued quest to make it to Dubai.... ok, scoff...but we can dream!
Saturday is the last of the Autumn Internationals and I for one am very much looking forward to an afternoon at Twickenham with the young 'un, so Saturday golf probably not an option...unless soemone has a better idea?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Martin and colin - not yet another golf competition?
ReplyDeleteNathan and i busy shooting on saturday , but i am free to play on sunday
roland
I am free to play Saturday morning - but will maybe need orange balls. MARTIN ....!!!?
ReplyDeleteorange balls? have you had them painted?
ReplyDeleteNobody wanting to play sunday?
not able to play tomorrow, regardless of the balls' colour.
ReplyDeleteSunday might be a possibility, but with temperatures around 0 degrees Celsius, I am not sure I want to ...