This week sees the start of Lent, with Pancake Day/Shrove Tuesday giving us all an excuse for a sweeter than normal breakfast, if so inclined. Having survived the 31 days of January alcohol-free, I am afraid I shall not be doing a repeat act over the 40 days that are Lent: maybe somebody else is?
Weekend golf is competition-free though there is the 4th Round of the Nations Cup on the Saturday, which is an 0830 Shotgun start on the New Course.
Weekend golf is competition-free though there is the 4th Round of the Nations Cup on the Saturday, which is an 0830 Shotgun start on the New Course.

I shall probably be heading down to Dorset on Friday/Saturday. So Sunday would suit me best, at the moment.
ReplyDeleteSat or Sun works for me.
ReplyDeleteChasing Roland's 40 points yesterday brought back memories of France and Italy. Will need to practice 'hole-in-one' capabilities.
Happy with either day but sunday slightly better!
ReplyDeleteI have managed to damage my arm, so am off games for the immediate future. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteChaps
ReplyDeleteHave decided not to play this weekend. Nothing to do with Lent, but all to do with getting my swing back to something that could be mistaken for golf!
See you all Monday for a curry!
could play tomorrow p.m. or Sun, if anybody's interested
ReplyDeleteI am still around, and could do Saturday or Sunday Afternoon....any idea about the weather ?
ReplyDeleteI have a slight preference for Sunday. Having said that, the weather looks better tomorrow ("sunny intervals") than Sunday ("light rain"). Saturday I could play from 2 p.m.
ReplyDeleteRoland and I have a preference for 10 a.m. tomorrow. Any company welcome!
ReplyDeleteSubject to the weather, I will join you...
ReplyDelete10 am Sunday