Like they say in the advert for those very nice people from Halifax Bank, who can't do enough for you (yeah, right) "I'll Be There"10.00am worked well last weekend - OK this?
Gentlemencannot play saturday but could do sunday1
cannot do Sat; Sun a possibility
Sunday doesn't work for me, so looks like we have a two and two scenario.Colin - shall I try and find two others?
Works for me Martin!
Injured skiing ...... sunday looking doubtful , but call in case
anyone up for golf this weekend?
Like they say in the advert for those very nice people from Halifax Bank, who can't do enough for you (yeah, right) "I'll Be There"
ReplyDelete10.00am worked well last weekend - OK this?
Gentlemen
ReplyDeletecannot play saturday but could do sunday1
cannot do Sat; Sun a possibility
ReplyDeleteSunday doesn't work for me, so looks like we have a two and two scenario.
ReplyDeleteColin - shall I try and find two others?
Works for me Martin!
ReplyDeleteInjured skiing ...... sunday looking doubtful , but call in case
ReplyDeleteanyone up for golf this weekend?
ReplyDelete