Hi Chaps,
Thinking of you regularly:
- Adrian for the drives,
- Martin for the approaches,
- Nigel for the bunker shots,
- Colin for the putting,
- Roland for the scoring (“let me re-count”),
- and Robert for a jolly good time!
Having the most extrodinary rounds as a result.
Looking forward to next year’s JLCC
Regards,
Rolf
My bunker shots? You on crack?
ReplyDeleteHi Chaps,
ReplyDeleteWe are heading back to Cobham next weekend. Any chance to meet up for JLC drinks or a curry in the run-up to Xmas, to discuss Roberts recent Algarve bookings and other important things in life?
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Regards,
Rolf
Hi Chaps, I hear from Robert, that getting together before X-Mas is not an easy task.
ReplyDeleteQuote: "Martin and Roland are away until 26th November. Nigel is away from the 27th. I am away from 6th to 14th December - I don't know what Adrian's and Colin's movements are.
Maybe 16th, 18th or 19th might be possible.?" Let's try to find a time!
Hello... anybody out there? What about some pre- X-mas drinks at the Old Plough?
ReplyDelete